St Oswald's Church
St Oswald's is the Parish Church of Collingham with Harewood.
Although much altered in 1840-1, the church building is thought to be Saxon, with much of the stonework of the nave and chancel pre-dating the Norman Conquest of 1066. The church is dedicated to St Oswald, an Anglo-Saxon saint. There are substantial fragments of two Anglo-Saxon crosses - the Apostle's Cross, dated between the 8th and 10th Centuries, and a second Runic Cross decorated with intertwined dragons, thought to date from circa 900AD. The tower is thought to have been erected in the 16th Century and the current clock was installed in 1891.